Technical Support A - 1502 (820-3536)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara Laptops

Tara laptops
Registered
Golden

Motherboard not powering on. 3.3v sus is missing. The enable signal PM_SLP_SUS_L is missing. I would like to know which signal is generated before PM_SLP_SUS_L . This is generated from PCH. Which signal is responsible for generating PM_SLP_SUS_L .

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member
Registered

Motherboard not powering on. 3.3v sus is missing. The enable signal PM_SLP_SUS_L is missing. I would like to know which signal is generated before PM_SLP_SUS_L . This is generated from PCH. Which signal is responsible for generating PM_SLP_SUS_L .
don't spam plz , continue this subject in that request you created before . this link : link

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member
Registered

a 1398 problem is solved. i have mentioned it.
here i want to know about the signal PM_SLP_SUS_L.
yes , i know it . this subject like that subject .If someone like you is interested in learning about these signals, see all the information on one page. That's why I asked you to ask this question in that section. All power sequences are the same on MacBook laptops. Thank you for your attention 🥰

Tara Laptops

Tara laptops
Registered
Golden

Hosein thanks for the reply, but i have not yet received the answer to my question. There is no flow chart which give detail of all signals in apple schematic. There is one that give's good idea of signal flow and that is 820-3115. Here also not in detail. PM_SLP_SUS_L is not found anywhere. If you have detail flow chart pls give. I will be highly obliged. Thanks

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member
Registered

Hosein thanks for the reply, but i have not yet received the answer to my question. There is no flow chart which give detail of all signals in apple schematic. There is one that give's good idea of signal flow and that is 820-3115. Here also not in detail. PM_SLP_SUS_L is not found anywhere. If you have detail flow chart pls give. I will be highly obliged. Thanks
I will not answer you in this post

Status
Not open for further replies.