Technical Support asus fx505dd

Tara Laptops

Tara laptops
Registered
Golden

This asus works fine on battery, but shut down on adapter in 5 10 seconds. display comes on when we start the laptop and goes off in 5 to 10 sec. Even after display off all voltages are there. cpu and graphic ic heats fine even in off state. Any idea. On battery even for 2 hrs machine works fine

Ahmad Safari

Staff member
Registered

Voltage the input jack path to ac_bat_sys voltage. Check if the voltage drops? The coil or MOSFET may be damaged along the way. Also check the charger.

Tara Laptops

Tara laptops
Registered
Golden

i have replaced the charger. All voltages on all coils are same . Cpu and graphic ic heats in off state .

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member
Registered

i have replaced the charger. All voltages on all coils are same . Cpu and graphic ic heats in off state .
one voltage drop down slowly when you turn on the motherboard with ac adaptor . you must find it .check b+ , always voltage , ldo voltage ,....

Tara Laptops

Tara laptops
Registered
Golden

cpu voltage, ram voltage , graphic voltage , always voltages are same in both the condition. Even when display goes off , cpu and graphic ic is on.

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member
Registered

cpu voltage, ram voltage , graphic voltage , always voltages are same in both the condition. Even when display goes off , cpu and graphic ic is on.
did you clear me the bios file ? if no , i suggest you reprogram bios and ec with clear me file .

Tara Laptops

Tara laptops
Registered
Golden

I uploaded the bios for clear me file. I was given a file. No, same problem. I asked other person. He says there is no clear me region issue in Amd cpu. Now what to do . This board is very expensive.

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member
Registered

I uploaded the bios for clear me file. I was given a file. No, same problem. I asked other person. He says there is no clear me region issue in Amd cpu. Now what to do . This board is very expensive.
ops , your right . I made a mistake . Sorry .
one question : way you want remove battery and use laptop with ac adaptor only ???????
do you test with another adaptor ???

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Users who has read this topic