Technical Support c type charger input motherboard

Tara Laptops

Tara laptops
Registered
Golden

Today i received a dell LA-E671P motherboard for repair. The power section was very confussing. Does anybody have a study of the power section of such high ends motherboard. Pls share. Thanks

LagaDatorUmea

Lagadatorumea
Registered

you mean power sequence.
Have u checked what state the laptop is in S5, s4, s3 state? Do you have LDO's, 3v, 2 ref, 5 v??
Do you have 3v always and 5v always?, did u check BIOS Pin 1, Pin 8, Bios in/output signals?

Tara Laptops

Tara laptops
Registered
Golden

On youtube there are quiet some video's regarding function of m/b. ic's but for older system. Pls go through the power supply section , ie: from c input to the genaration of battery voltage and 3v and 5v always in Dell (la-e671p). If there is any video of functioning of these section , pls guide. Thanks

LagaDatorUmea

Lagadatorumea
Registered

On youtube there are quiet some video's regarding function of m/b. ic's but for older system. Pls go through the power supply section , ie: from c input to the genaration of battery voltage and 3v and 5v always in Dell (la-e671p). If there is any video of functioning of these section , pls guide. Thanks
u still haven't answered what i asked...?? if u want help then you need to answer first what we ask you... All you did now was "WAFFLE" words... and i didnt understand any of it, youtube, blah blah.. Describe better what u need help with? im not interested to watch or search youtube to try help you. try reply to my questions first before u start typing more things..

Tara Laptops

Tara laptops
Registered
Golden

when did i ask you about voltage problem. first you dont understand what other person is trying to ask or what he is facing problem. My question was simple. Does anybody have a video of how the power section function from c input to battery and power ic. You dont understand my question and trying to be very smart . If you are 100% sure than only reply and just dont be extra smart. Others are not junk's.

LagaDatorUmea

Lagadatorumea
Registered

when did i ask you about voltage problem. first you dont understand what other person is trying to ask or what he is facing problem. My question was simple. Does anybody have a video of how the power section function from c input to battery and power ic. You dont understand my question and trying to be very smart . If you are 100% sure than only reply and just dont be extra smart. Others are not junk's.
we just trying to help you. then next time write you need a video of some sort.. 99.9% of people here ask questions for help to fix their laptops. You did not write "Video".. You wrote this "Today i received a dell LA-E671P motherboard for repair. The power section was very confussing. Does anybody have a study of the power section of such high ends motherboard. Pls share. Thanks "

You could have easily said you looking for a video and dont ned help. Something to think about for the future. take care

Tara Laptops

Tara laptops
Registered
Golden

I also wrote this. In english it is clearly mentioned "i need a video of how the power section function".
your reply is, u still haven't answered what i asked...?? if u want help then you need to answer first what we ask you... All you did now was "WAFFLE" words... and i didnt understand any of it, youtube, blah blah.. Describe better what u need help with? im not interested to watch or search youtube to try help you. try reply to my questions first before u start typing more things.
This is not the way to reply nor this is any help. First you did not understand my question and give me an absurd reply. This is a group of people who are hardworking and in thirst for knowledge , so we all have some self respect. Only reply when you are sure and with love