Technical Support dell inspiron 15 3521

user56318

Abebe
Registered
Golden

Dell ispiron 15 3521 start up and working fine but after sometimes ( more than 15 minutes ) it freezes and a blue screen with the message " your pc ran in to a problem and needs to restart " appear and restart
I change RAM and HDD
I change the operating system
I apply the pc diagnosis and nothing fault found
any help please

LagaDatorUmea

Lagadatorumea
Registered

Dell ispiron 15 3521 start up and working fine but after sometimes ( more than 15 minutes ) it freezes and a blue screen with the message " your pc ran in to a problem and needs to restart " appear and restart
I change RAM and HDD
any help please
did u change the thermal paste for cpu?...
is FAN Spinning ok?

sometimes easy jobs like that can fix the problem...

user56318

Abebe
Registered
Golden

YES I change the CPU paste , I don't think it related to heat , the fun is working correctly ,it start freezing at specific time (23 min). I ask clear me file form dr.bios but no change

LagaDatorUmea

Lagadatorumea
Registered

YES I change the CPU paste , I don't think it related to heat , the fun is working correctly ,it start freezing at specific time (23 min). I ask clear me file form dr.bios but no change
I see, ok..

Well, check thermal sensors... if u haven't already.. download HW monitor and run it to see if any sensor etc is failing..

LagaDatorUmea

Lagadatorumea
Registered

All computers have thermal sensors.. dont think its a BIOS issue.. Do u have bitmap and schematics for this board?

user56318

Abebe
Registered
Golden

I saw the thermal sensor on the schematic ,but it is obsoleted on the board ( no thermal sensor components on the board )

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member
Registered

I change RAM and HDD
any help please
maybe gpu or cpu cach have problem .
what is the motherboard model number ?