Technical Support hp 840 g1 plug the charger only yellow light will blinking

user60290

azam786
Registered
Golden

Sir i need to ask u about..HP 840 g5...sir when i instaal the bios and i plug the charger only yellow light will blinking just laptop wont on....beofre only password probelm i just program the bios when i plug the power only yellow light will blinking charger but wont trun on..........sir even im again reprogram orignal bios same issu i saw yellow light can u tell me about this..... this motherbored nomber and same bios i program in ur account thanks if u help me....🙏🙏🙏🙏

Attachments

• 0B3192F3-BF4D-45C8-B321-ED81DDF92603.png
    0B3192F3-BF4D-45C8-B321-ED81DDF92603.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 11

user60290

azam786
Registered
Golden

hello madam or sir can u tell me what problem of that i was wating to ur answer

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member
Registered

Sir i need to ask u about..HP 840 g5...sir when i instaal the bios and i plug the charger only yellow light will blinking just laptop wont on....beofre only password probelm i just program the bios when i plug the power only yellow light will blinking charger but wont trun on..........sir even im again reprogram orignal bios same issu i saw yellow light can u tell me about this..... this motherbored nomber and same bios i program in ur account thanks if u help me....🙏🙏🙏🙏
at first , what is motherboard model number , you didn't say it !!!
maybe you have mistake when you remove bios ic for motherboard and one component remove . or you programed bios with wrong file , reprogram bios with another file .

user60290

azam786
Registered
Golden

HELLO GOOD EVENING SIR FIRST THANKS SOOMUCH YOU REPLY ME SIR IM HAPPY TO SEE YOUR REPLY..........
HP ELITEBOOK 840 G5 MODEL OF LAPTOP.....COMPUTRO-6050A2945601-MB-AO1 MOTHER BOREDNOMBER................................
SIR I HAVE 5 PS SAME ONLY BIOS PASWORED BUT WHEN I REMOVED THE BIOS AND WHEN I PROGRAM NEW BIOS THEN NEVER POWER OF MOTHERBORED ONLY YELLOW LIGHT BILIKING..............AND SIR IF I WILL REPROGRAM ORIGNAL BIOS WHICH HAVE PASWORD THEN ALSO MOTHERBORED NEVER POWER SAME BILIKING YELLOW LIGHT...................ONLY I PROGRAM BIOS WHICH I TEAK FROM UR ACCOUNT SAME MOTHERBORED NUMBER...........

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member
Registered

HELLO GOOD EVENING SIR FIRST THANKS SOOMUCH YOU REPLY ME SIR IM HAPPY TO SEE YOUR REPLY..........
HP ELITEBOOK 840 G5 MODEL OF LAPTOP.....COMPUTRO-6050A2945601-MB-AO1 MOTHER BOREDNOMBER................................
SIR I HAVE 5 PS SAME ONLY BIOS PASWORED BUT WHEN I REMOVED THE BIOS AND WHEN I PROGRAM NEW BIOS THEN NEVER POWER OF MOTHERBORED ONLY YELLOW LIGHT BILIKING..............AND SIR IF I WILL REPROGRAM ORIGNAL BIOS WHICH HAVE PASWORD THEN ALSO MOTHERBORED NEVER POWER SAME BILIKING YELLOW LIGHT...................ONLY I PROGRAM BIOS WHICH I TEAK FROM UR ACCOUNT SAME MOTHERBORED NUMBER...........
i sugest you reprogram bios and ec file with same version and clear me file and test .you can request it in "request bios files" section in dr-bios website . i am here for helping you bro , and I will be happy if I can do it .

user60290

azam786
Registered
Golden

hello sir hi.....i fix the laptop coz need to program also 128 mb bios it will work thanks sir soomuch

user60290

azam786
Registered
Golden

HP ELITEBOOK 840 G5 MODEL OF LAPTOP.....COMPUTRO-6050A2945601-MB-AO1........HELLO SIR CAN U SEND CLEAR ME BIOS OF THIS....COZ I CANNOT INSTAAL WINDOWS........CAN U SEND CLEAR ME GOOD BIOS THANKS IF CAN HELP FOR THAT JUST SEND ME CLEAR ME GOOD BIOS OF THIS ALPTOP

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member
Registered

HP ELITEBOOK 840 G5 MODEL OF LAPTOP.....COMPUTRO-6050A2945601-MB-AO1........HELLO SIR CAN U SEND CLEAR ME BIOS OF THIS....COZ I CANNOT INSTAAL WINDOWS........CAN U SEND CLEAR ME GOOD BIOS THANKS IF CAN HELP FOR THAT JUST SEND ME CLEAR ME GOOD BIOS OF THIS ALPTOP
you must request it in request file section bro . Link

user3333

Registered
Golden

hello respected sir/mam..

HP ELITEBOOK 840 G2 MODEL NO. AND MOTHERBOARD PART NO 6050a2637901-mb-a03 CAN ANYONE HELP ME DURING
THE MOTHERBOARD CONVERTED GRAPHICS TO NON GRAPHICS ( DIS TO UMA )
PLEASE HELP ME...
I MWAITING UR ANSWER

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member
Registered

hello respected sir/mam..

HP ELITEBOOK 840 G2 MODEL NO. AND MOTHERBOARD PART NO 6050a2637901-mb-a03 CAN ANYONE HELP ME DURING
THE MOTHERBOARD CONVERTED GRAPHICS TO NON GRAPHICS ( DIS TO UMA )
PLEASE HELP ME...
I MWAITING UR ANSWER
plz share pc from both side of motherboard . i searched it and can not found any motherboard with dis graphic chip .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic