Technical Support Notebook that reopens 2 seconds after closing

mkuzgun

Registered
Golden

Hello, I have a samsung np530u4c model laptop. My problem is that the laptop works normally, but when I say shut down, it shuts down and turns back on after 2 seconds. I checked the operating system, bios. I couldn't solve the problem, can you help? Thanks

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member
Registered

Hello, I have a samsung np530u4c model laptop. My problem is that the laptop works normally, but when I say shut down, it shuts down and turns back on after 2 seconds. I checked the operating system, bios. I couldn't solve the problem, can you help? Thanks
at first reprogram bios with new file .
i suggest you check rtc battery and shustky diod of that .
you forget say that what is motherboard model number bro !!

mkuzgun

Registered
Golden

at first reprogram bios with new file .
i suggest you check rtc battery and shustky diod of that .
you forget say that what is motherboard model number bro !!
Thank you for your answer. My motherboard model number is ba41-02014a. The bios file I downloaded from the dr-bios site did not show any image, I downloaded it from another website and tried it, I changed the bios battery, the problem is the same, what else can I do?

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member
Registered

Thank you for your answer. My motherboard model number is ba41-02014a. The bios file I downloaded from the dr-bios site did not show any image, I downloaded it from another website and tried it, I changed the bios battery, the problem is the same, what else can I do?
schottky diode of rtc , check IO signal or replace it with new one , check pch signal .
you must check many things bro . i cant repair your laptop from here .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic