File Request 7320 LA-K371P Rev: 3.0 (A02)

itec1978

Golden

reputation_scoree

MotherBoard Model
LA-K371P Rev: 3.0 (A02)
Hello, I've 7320 the was locked and after removing the password, the unit doesn't want to start. I've backed up the original 3 times, but even with that it didn't work.
I've used one of he files here in the forum, the unit powered on, however it freezes on the Dell logo, if possible fixing the files, thanks!

Attachments

• W25Q256FV@WSON8 8X6_20240504_163252 Freeze.rar
    11.5 MB · Views: 0

itec1978

Golden

reputation_scoree

Hello. I'm not looking for unlocking at this moment, I just need this file to work with pass/absolute or without.
Thanks.

itec1978

Golden

reputation_scoree

Click on the link please, I don't know if the problem is on my end or it's the link. It's asking me to open a new request/thread. Thanks.

itec1978

Golden

reputation_scoree

Red, Green, Blue, White, and Black screen this is what i get from the file you've asked me to flash. It does that for few cycles, then restarts few times, then the backlight of LCD trys to starts then reboot then colored cycles starts again.

The only file that I had a bit of success with to show the logo and freeze is the file that I've attached.
One post in this forum had an exact issue like mine.

Thanks.

Support Staff no.1

Support Team
Staff member
Admin

Red, Green, Blue, White, and Black screen this is what i get from the file you've asked me to flash. It does that for few cycles, then restarts few times, then the backlight of LCD trys to starts then reboot then colored cycles starts again.

The only file that I had a bit of success with to show the logo and freeze is the file that I've attached.
One post in this forum had an exact issue like mine.

Thanks.
if one post in this forum had an exact issue like yours then it seems problem is not related to bios.
check other parts of the board too.

itec1978

Golden

reputation_scoree

If what you're saying is correct, then why does the unit show logo using the file I've attached? This is most likely an ME region issue that I can't figure out.
If the serial of the unit would help i can post it to repair the file I provided.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Users who has read this topic