Finty.co the Best Repair Shop Management Software 💪30-Day Free Trial ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

intermediate Level

You can see how to remove, place and change different components, know more about Bios, EC and ME-Region, fix battery, sound and USB problems and also how to read and understand schematic.

Laptop Schematic Reading

You can see how to read and understand laptop Schematic. power microcontroller, power microcontroller, power block, pin , block, circuit, switcher MOSFET, Enhancement MOSFET, depletion MOSFET, N-Channel MOSFET, P-Channel MOSFET, RAM voltage, RAM Microcontroller, DDR3 RAM, DDR2 RAM, DDR1 RAM, IO, CPU, RAM, Diode, transistor, resistor, MOSFET, inductor, Chip, IC, semiconductor, ALW voltage, Power Always voltage, ,ALW_PWR, N-Type transistor, P-type transistor, oscilloscope , frequency , amplitude , abbreviation.
Threads
Threads

Motherboard Component Replacement

You can see the process of removing, placing, changing, soldering and desoldering components from different boards of laptops.
Threads
Threads

Bios and EC

You can see all about ME-Region, how and when to program Bios and how to program IO by using programmers. Bios, ME-Region, clear ME-Region, problematic IO, IO IC, EC, ME Analyzer, UEFItool, Intel TXE/ME Injector, SVOD, TNM5000, KBC Microcontroller
Threads
Threads

Clean Me Region Tutorial

You can see how to clean ME-Region. ME-Region, Bios, IC, IO, programmer, ME Analyzer, UEFItool, Intel TXE/ME Injector
Threads
Threads

Laptop Battery Not Charging

You can see how to solve battery related issues and problems. laptop battery, laptop adapter, laptop charger, adaptor, power supply, laptop display, laptop image, charging circuit, component, charging microcontroller, battery error, plugged in, not charging, non-standard adapter, adapter cable failure, DC jack
Threads
Threads

Sound Problems

You can see how to remove, place and change audio IC and fix sound problem of motherboards by using schematic, boardview and oscilloscope. speaker, diaphragm, sound chip, audio IC, sound IC, amplifier, audio, audio problem, amplifier IC, no audio, no sound, control panel, oscilloscope, schematic, boardview
Threads
Threads

USB Ports Problems

You can see full analysis of USB ports and how to repair laptops with problematic USB ports. disconnection, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB port
Threads
Threads

DC Adapter Repairing Course

DC Adapter Repairing Course
Threads
Threads

Electronic Repairing Requirements

Electronic Repairing Requirements
Threads
Threads
There are no threads in this forum.