Finty.co the Best Repair Shop Management Software 💪30-Day Free Trial ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

File Request Dell Latitude 3189

bbbwilly79

reputation_scoree

The previous BIN file I got for this is not functioning. Anyone have a functioning bios bin for the latitude 3189? Thank you in advance

bbbwilly79

reputation_scoree

I still cant get it to work. The factory chip size is 512 KB (524,288 bytes), now the files sent are both 16mb.

bbbwilly79

reputation_scoree

I do believe that is the PPID with the part number right after the country code which should be a lot more specific and accurate. If I'm wrong please correct me and maybe educate me instead of just telling me thats wrong. Thats what I paid for a login for to hopefully learn some stuff along the way. Thank you and have a good day.

bbbwilly79

reputation_scoree

That's not the motherboard model!
I do believe that is the PPID with the part number right after the country code which should be a lot more specific and accurate. If I'm wrong please correct me and maybe educate me instead of just telling me thats wrong. Thats what I paid for a login for to hopefully learn some stuff along the way. Thank you and have a good day.

bbbwilly79

reputation_scoree

I guess this laptop has Compal motherboard and they start with LA-XXXX
Also, you can send 2 clear photos of both sides of motherboard
Ok thanks for the info. Here is what I found including the LA- for this computer and board. Its a dell latitude 3189 laptop computer motherboard cav00/cav10 CN-0FH91C fh91c LA-E371P intel pentium SR2Z5 n4200. I had to take multiple picture to get the whole board.

Attachments

• IMG_2024.jpg
    IMG_2024.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2027.jpg
    IMG_2027.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2028.jpg
    IMG_2028.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2029.jpg
    IMG_2029.jpg