Repair Shop Management + Inventory Management + Accounting = Finty.co Only $10/mo 😲😍 JOIN NOW! 💪😎

About Laptop Components Part 1 Power Mosfets 1

Oktay Nikpey

Staff member

Near 30 components are used on laptop motherboards nowadays. I want to check these components based on their level of importance. Since more than 70% of common problems of laptops are related to power block, I decided to start from Power MOSFETs.
In this part, you will learn how to identify MOSFETs on motherboards using boardview and schematics. You will also learn about the different types of MOSFETs.

In this 60-minute video, you will also learn how to detect pins and test their health by performing ohm check.

Stay with us ;)
This video is dubbed into English!

Attachments

• About Laptop Components Part 1 Power Mosfets 1.part1.rar
    700 MB · Views: 47
  • About Laptop Components Part 1 Power Mosfets 1.part2.rar
    700 MB · Views: 42
  • About Laptop Components Part 1 Power Mosfets 1.part3.rar
    700 MB · Views: 42
  • About Laptop Components Part 1 Power Mosfets 1.part4.rar
    85.9 MB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:

camaleao

reputation_scoree

files cannot be unzipped correctly, could you please check?

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 6

Raytech

reputation_scoree

Near 30 components are used on laptop motherboards nowadays. I want to check these components based on their level of importance. Since more than 70% of common problems of laptops are related to power block, I decided to start from Power MOSFETs.
In this part, you will learn how to identify MOSFETs on motherboards using boardview and schematics. You will also learn about the different types of MOSFETs.

In this 60-minute video, you will also learn how to detect pins and test their health by performing ohm check.

Stay with us ;)
This video is dubbed into English!
links tested and all of theme is ok .
no after i downlad the files is only thesame file over again ok yes i open it with winrar and also with 7zip ok

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic