Unlock Bios Password Asus vivobook 15 X512D

Nasir Haleem

reputation_scoree

Good afternoon. I have an Asus vivobook 15 model X512D with a bios lock. I've keyed alt+R and no date is displayed. Can this be resolved with a code, or must the firmware be replaced? Thank you

Nasir Haleem

reputation_scoree

It's an X512DK main board. Accompanied are the firmware, and a picture of the motherboard sticker. Thank you

Attachments

• Asus vivobook 15 x512d locked.BIN
    8 MB · Views: 1
  • Asus vivobook 15 x512dk motherboard.jpg
    Asus vivobook 15 x512dk motherboard.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 2

Nasir Haleem

reputation_scoree

I apologize, I might have sent the wrong motherboard model number. After installing the new firmware, the CPU and GPU get very hot and the laptop shuts down. Accompanied is a a picture of the motherboard model number. Thank you

Attachments

• Asus vivobook 15 x512dk mb.jpg
    Asus vivobook 15 x512dk mb.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 1

Nasir Haleem

reputation_scoree

If so, then I'm sorry but the file is not working. I reloaded the original file which is locked and with it, the laptop boots up fine. I deleted the first file and downloaded it a second time to be on the safe side and the result was the screen remains black. Can you please doublecheck the file? Thank you.

Vahab Hemmati

Support Team
Staff member
Admin

If so, then I'm sorry but the file is not working. I reloaded the original file which is locked and with it, the laptop boots up fine. I deleted the first file and downloaded it a second time to be on the safe side and the result was the screen remains black. Can you please doublecheck the file? Thank you.

Attachments

• X512DK new.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 9
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic