File Request Bios file HP 250 G6 (DKL50 LA-E802P)

iphone one

reputation_scoree

MotherBoard Model
DKL50 LA-E802P
Laptop Model
HP 250 G6
Hello guys. I'm here to ask you one particular request. On the already existing posts I looked for the bios file for hp 250 g6 (motherboard model DKL50 LA-E802P) and all the answers were redirected to a post that contains 5 different bios files. How do I know which one to use? Attached I am sending its original .bin file. Thank you and good day.

iphone one

reputation_scoree

Sorry. I would like to upgrade to golden premium membership using the 35% discount code, but when I click on "account upgrade" it only offers me the option to upgrade to silver membership. Do you have a link to send me that directs me directly to the registration for gold membership? Thanks

Vahab Hemmati

Support Team
Staff member
Admin

Sorry. I would like to upgrade to golden premium membership using the 35% discount code, but when I click on "account upgrade" it only offers me the option to upgrade to silver membership. Do you have a link to send me that directs me directly to the registration for gold membership? Thanks
if you need help to upgrade send massage to this number via whatsapp : +90 531 495 68 24

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic