File Request bios please remove tattooing help

user24188

hicham

reputation_scoree

Hello there

this is a bios file for a HP PROBOOK 650 G2 , i need HP to come and brand the device with there serial number uuid etc . Can you please remove all serial numbers from this file ids etc . This file is working ok just has serial number etc which i need removed all together so that hp can brand it. We need to use the dmi tool from hp to change the serial etc on the new motherboard and if there is a existing serial etc we cabnt brand it

Please assist in editing the file or supply us with software from you that we can buy to do this etc

Attachments

• hp.bin
    16 MB · Views: 2

Vahab Hemmati

Support Team
Staff member
Admin

user24188

hicham

reputation_scoree

Exactly my friend i want there to be no serial number no product name no system board number etc. how can i go about doing this , as i need to make this blank for my customer ?

They will run the dmi tool so they can brand it themselves. We need to make the board blank information does this software allow us to make it blank or can u do this for us

Many Thanks

user24188

hicham

reputation_scoree

cool i will try this but if customer has multiple machines from zbook to 450 must we request that serial must be cleared from u and no product information must be available there. Is there something we can do on our side to make the product information blank?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Users who has read this topic