Unlock Bios Password DELL 5510 BIOS UNLOCKED

Fadhel28

Starter

reputation_scoree

I HAVE A DELL LATITUDE 5510 MAINBORD FDW50 LA-J381P REV 1.0 A00.I NEED A FILE BIOS TO UNLOOK PASSWORD.HELP ME PEASE.
MY EXISTING FLIES

Attachments

• 25QH64ORIGINAL.bin
    8 MB · Views: 5
  • 35QH128.bin
    16 MB · Views: 4
  • GD25D80ORIGINAL.bin
    1 MB · Views: 1

Fadhel28

Starter

reputation_scoree

THANK YOU, BUT THIS IS THE SAME FOR the ORIGINAL FILE I PROGRAMMER THE FILE AND AND I DONT HAVE ANY DIFFERENCE
I TNINK I HAVE TO CHANGE THE FILE OF 25QH64(8M)
thnaks

Fadhel28

Starter

reputation_scoree

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT BUT I TRIED THIS FILE BECAUSE I MADE THE SAME MODIFICATION ON THE ORIGINAL FILE TO DELETE THE PASSWORD AREA BUT IT DID NOTHING AND THE LAPTOP DOES NOT DISPLAY ANYTHING AND EVEN THE PROCESSOR FAN TURNS WITH HUGE SPEED;
I PROPOSE THE QUESTION WHERE IS THE PROBLEM?

Fadhel28

Starter

reputation_scoree

thank you sir for your interest in helping me but I have some remarks
the two bios are 25qh64 and 25qh128 so the files must be 8Mb and 16mb not 32Mb according to my little experience.
thanks

Fadhel28

Starter

reputation_scoree

thank you very much but sorry it's clear bios 25QH128 and 25QH64 original like that on the motherboard. the 16Mb and 8Mb files I have already made a copy of the files in addition the 25QH128 chip does not accept only 16Mb not 32MB

Fadhel28

Starter

reputation_scoree

thank you very much for your help but the file is 32Mb how do I program it on a 25QH128 chip that only accepts 16MB?
even I tried to program it with the 32M the programmer indicates that the file is too large it does not work
can someone help me

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic