File Request dell inspiron 3501..part no LA-K034P(11TH GEN)...TPM device not detected error

NIKHIL CHANDRAN

reputation_scoree

MotherBoard Model
LA-K034P
Laptop Model
DELL INSPIRON 3501
hello...i have a dell inspiron 3501...partno LA-K034P...this is underwaranty lap...the problm was TPM device is not detected error coming
so already i change more than 6 bios files...but tpm error still showing
i will attach my old backup and details...plz help me to resolve this issue

Device-DELL LAPTOP

Model- DELL INSPIRON 3501

Board no- LA-K034P

S/n- 7FCLNJ3

processor no:-SRK05

Issue- TPM DEVICE IS NOT DETECTED

Attachments

• uc5.BIN
    8 MB · Views: 17
  • uc6.BIN
    16 MB · Views: 20

Vahab Hemmati

Support Team
Staff member
Admin

its not related to bios

The first thing that you should try out after facing the “TPM device is not detected” error message is to remove the battery from your laptop. This has been reported by several users who were facing the similar issue and disconnecting the laptop's battery has reportedly solved the issue for them.

NIKHIL CHANDRAN

reputation_scoree

its not related to bios

The first thing that you should try out after facing the “TPM device is not detected” error message is to remove the battery from your laptop. This has been reported by several users who were facing the similar issue and disconnecting the laptop's battery has reportedly solved the issue for them.
YES ..ALREADY I TRY THIS METHOD..ALSO ROLLING BACK METHOD ALSO....now what can i do

Vahab Hemmati

Support Team
Staff member
Admin

you said already tried 6 bios files , so it can't be fixed by programming bios

how about this method ? :

If TPM is not present, please try the following troubleshooting steps: Update the system BIOS to the latest version available on the Dell Support Website/Drivers & downloads. Power off the system then disconnect the AC power cord and leave the system unplugged for about 30 s.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic