Finty.co the Best Repair Shop Management Software 💪30-Day Free Trial ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Unlock Bios Password 19753-1 DELL G5 5500 BIOS LOCKED FILES

gameon

Golden

reputation_scoree

Hi I have attach bios locked files for DELL G5 5500 .Please could you remove the locks and send me back as soon as you can .thank you so much for your great support.
kind regards

Attachments

• DELL G5 5500.rar
    8 MB · Views: 0

gameon

Golden

reputation_scoree

Please try this file.
this file for the 8mb bios chip? and the 16mb shall use the earlier you send me ? or shall i use for the 16mb chip the original files ? I flashed both of the chips 8mb and 16mb with first files you send me the laptop fan is running very fast and there no service tag .

gameon

Golden

reputation_scoree

Hi good morning .Last week i send you the bios locked files for DELL G5 5500 8mb and 16mb and i don`t know the lock was on 8mb or 16mb file but i have sent you two of them and you send me unlocked files when I flashed the bios the bios was unlocked but THERE WAS NO SERVICE TAG AND THE LAPTOP FAN WAS VERY LOUD AND FAST and on the screen was this massage((PRESS Alt-F to retun system to normal running mode . WARNING: THE SERVICE TAG HAS NOT BEEN PROGRAMEN THIS SYSTEM WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY WITHOUT SERVICE TAG.)) after you send me new 8mb file and you said try this new files with the original locked 16mb file when i used the new 8mb files with original 16mb file the laptop is coming on but black screen and still fan is very loud and very fast . i will attach again the original locked files and please assist me and ill add the pictures for the motherboard again.

Attachments

• original-locked files.rar
    8 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 81ed4f66-5df7-4b7e-a873-38fdb90ea495.jpg
    81ed4f66-5df7-4b7e-a873-38fdb90ea495.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 2
  • bios - Copy.jpg
    bios - Copy.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 1
  • tag.jpg
    tag.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 0

gameon

Golden

reputation_scoree

Thank you so much its worrying this file allowed me to add service tag on bios. Thank you again

gameon

Golden

reputation_scoree

Is everything ok now?
yes everything working thank you so much , i have another (( Acer Predator Helios 300 NC20C3 PH315-53-71CM )) WITH Bios problem last time one of the member have send me bin file but giving me black screen .could you please send me working good bios bin files ? it will be very kind of you if you need any more info about the laptop i can send you . i will attach the bin files which not working . I USED 2 OF THE BUT BLACK SCREEN
KIND REGARDS

Attachments

• XM25QH128A_20240209_135637-black screen.BIN
    16 MB · Views: 0
  • Acer Predator PH315-53-71HN GH51M LA-K862P 16MB Bios.zip
    9.8 MB · Views: 0
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Users who has read this topic