File Request DELL LATITUDE 7320 GDC31 PND955X- remove password

jayson1985

Golden

reputation_scoree

Hello,
I tested the BIOS that you made available, but they do not work with my laptop. The laptop turns on then turns off, and then I have the 3 RGB colors. I reverted to my original BIOS, and the laptop boots correctly, so it is not a hardware problem. Is it possible to remove the BIOS password and to change the serial number?

thanks

Attachments

• GD25B256D@WSON8_7320.BIN
    32 MB · Views: 0

Salimeh Bolboli

Staff member
Admin

Hello,
I tested the BIOS that you made available, but they do not work with my laptop. The laptop turns on then turns off, and then I have the 3 RGB colors. I reverted to my original BIOS, and the laptop boots correctly, so it is not a hardware problem. Is it possible to remove the BIOS password and to change the serial number?

thanks

Attachments

• Dell 7320.zip
    14.6 MB · Views: 2

jayson1985

Golden

reputation_scoree

Hello,
Thank you for your response; however, the file does not work, the laptop won't turn on anymore. So, I reverted to the old BIOS, and now my laptop boots correctly into the BIOS.best,

jayson1985

Golden

reputation_scoree

No, with your modified BIOS, I get nowhere. Only the original BIOS works. I have tested the other BIOS; 7320 does not work with my motherboard.
Is it because the firmware is signed that it poses a problem?

Attachments

• 7320.jpg
    7320.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 2

jayson1985

Golden

reputation_scoree

I posted a message that said this and I had added this image:

Your BIOS seems to work because I was able to boot into the BIOS, however, there is still a BIOS password.

Attachments

• 7320_2.jpg
    7320_2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic