File Request Hp probook 430 g7 bios unlock

user61644

NMC

reputation_scoree

Hi, i need to remove bios pass of a hp proobook 430 g7.
The laptop have two bios 1º i think is the Main MXIC-25L12872F and 2º i think is the EC GIGADEVICE - 25B127DSIG
Which one you need the file to unlock? or you need the 2 files?
Thanks.

user61644

NMC

reputation_scoree

Hi,
The file don´t work. I think is because it recover from the ec-bios.
And still with pass.

Attachments

• bios-screen.jpg
    bios-screen.jpg
    824.5 KB · Views: 9

user61644

NMC

reputation_scoree

Hi,
No luck, the file don´t work. When i turn on the laptop it recover from the ec-bios.
And still with pass.

Vahab Hemmati

Support Team
Staff member
Admin

Go to Solution. Turn off the computer, and then connect the power cord. Press and hold the Windows key and the B key at the same time, and then press and hold the Power button for 2 to 3 seconds. Release the Power button but continue pressing the Windows and B keys.

user61644

NMC

reputation_scoree

Go to Solution. Turn off the computer, and then connect the power cord. Press and hold the Windows key and the B key at the same time, and then press and hold the Power button for 2 to 3 seconds. Release the Power button but continue pressing the Windows and B keys.
When i try Windows+B. The laptop don´t do anything. Turns On no image and don´t recover the bios or give image logo screen.

user61644

NMC

reputation_scoree

OK, it works. Programing with the 2 files work.
Hi have another hp proobook 430 g7 with bios pass.
Can i use this 2 files? or do you need the original bios files to unlock like the first one?
Thanks.

user61644

NMC

reputation_scoree

Hi,
No luck, the file don´t work. When i turn on the laptop it recover from the ec-bios.
And still with pass.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic