File Request Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 10AY BIOS

sonydogg

reputation_scoree

I purchased a M73 tiny used on ebay. It was working fine, then I performed a BIOS update from within Windows using the Lenovo utility. After reboot, the system is stuck at press F1 to continue but the keyboard doesn't work. Is there a "factory" bin file I can apply to my system? I am attaching the BIOS backup I captured before I started messing around.

I used a CH341a to apply the files in this thread. However, I am not having any luck. At one point my system came up into PXE boot consistently but I could not get into the BIOS.

Attachments

• m73a.bin
    8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0058.jpeg
    IMG_0058.jpeg
    829.8 KB · Views: 2

Salimeh Bolboli

Staff member
Admin

I purchased a M73 tiny used on ebay. It was working fine, then I performed a BIOS update from within Windows using the Lenovo utility. After reboot, the system is stuck at press F1 to continue but the keyboard doesn't work. Is there a "factory" bin file I can apply to my system? I am attaching the BIOS backup I captured before I started messing around.

I used a CH341a to apply the files in this thread. However, I am not having any luck. At one point my system came up into PXE boot consistently but I could not get into the BIOS.

Attachments

• ThinkCentre M73 1MB.BIN
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • ThinkCentre M73.BIN
    8 MB · Views: 7

vandelay80

reputation_scoree

Hello,

I just used the 8mb file in this threa to bring my M73 tiny back to life. Thank you.

I have noticed two things since using this ROM.
1. The system now hangs for a good 5-10 seconds at every boot, whereas I remember that before I updated the bios it did not. Is there somthing wrong with my configuration?
2. I used to have a windows license installed on the system and now I see NOK in the BIOS. Is it possible to recover this somehow?

Thank you for your help.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic