Unlock Bios Password Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen1 bios password

zlatko1977

reputation_scoree

Hi,

i have got a laptop with bios locked, then i extracted the files (there a 2 chip) with ezp2019+ but i can't find the .bin files to flash only .exe so i need your help.
Any option will be good, you can unlock the password or create the .bin file, just so i can unlock the bios. i will attach two bios files i extracted.

thanx in advance
zlatko

Attachments

• LenovoBiosL14.bin
    16 MB · Views: 12
  • LenovoBiosL14Winbond.bin
    1 MB · Views: 1

Ali Shaikh

ali sheikh
Staff member

HP ELITEBOOK 840 G8 BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

Attachments

• W25256JVCHP2BIOSLOCKED.bin
    32 MB · Views: 5

zlatko1977

reputation_scoree

our colleague Ali Shaikh sent the file !

you don't see that ?
i see that ...but or i am missing something or i was not clear ..i need bios file for LenovoThinkPad L14 which has two bios chip and the main one is Macronix mx25u12872f the other one is Winbond 25q80dvsig..the files i read are two in my first post.. Ali posted a file for Hp Elitebook which is to big for this two chip. so i need help? thanks
btw i have ignored the message of to large file and flashed the chip with Ali file but then the laptop just beeps and do nothing..i restore the original file and now i am again on step 1. thanks ones more in advance

zlatko1977

reputation_scoree

Sorry i was a little busy ...you guys helped me more than Lenovo and at the end Nuvoton in a big way, they didn't even try to give me any solution so thank you all for your support and if anyone gets the solution, please contact me... Thanks once more

Ali Shaikh

ali sheikh
Staff member

if you have io programmer then i help you
svod
unlocking possible only jtag

zlatko1977

reputation_scoree

if you have io programmer then i help you
svod
unlocking possible only jtag
hi, i have only the ezp2019 programmer and i was watching that i can solder some lines to Nuvoton chip and then unlock the bios... but i don't know what pins to where... i was looking to buy the svod but i am more in phone repairing lately so it is rare that i will need it. can i somehow do it with my ezp?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic