File Request Lenovo Yoga 11e 20lr 20lq 20lm 20ln bios

Tattwa

reputation_scoree

Laptop Model
Lenovo Yoga 11e 20lr 20lq 20lm 20ln
Hi there,

The laptop flash failed while it was running so I've been trying to reprogram it with a ch341a reprogrammer but when i go to run it, it says the bios file is larger than the IC. I'm using a bios from the manufacturer website. Are you able to provide a bin file which would fit the bios on this model?

I made a backup of the BIOS before flashing but there wasn't much data in it, i think it failed part way through so a lot of the bios software is missing.

Information i gathered from logging into the laptop before it failed are:

UEFI BIOS Version: R0TET56W (1.30)
UEFI BIOS Date: 2019-06-13
Embedded Controller Version: R0THT35W (1.15)
Machine Type Model: 20LNS09W00

Thanks

Tattwa

reputation_scoree

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I think I do have a full bios dump. I noticed there are 2 bios chips one with less information which I thought was the main one unless its a backup bios chip.

I'm not too sure on the motherboard model, there's a fair few stickers around it.

Thanks

Tattwa

reputation_scoree

Yeah i did theres nothing that really says what the motherboard model is.

Theres something printed on the actual board but not sure if that is the model.

LLA-1
17833-1M
448.0DA07.001M

All the rest just seem to be small stickers, ive looked on both sides.

Tattwa

reputation_scoree

Thanks heaps, there seems to be 2 macronix chips on the motherboard one next to the CPU and another one sitting right next to the wireless chip. Do you have any idea why there could be 2? Im guessing the main one is next to the processor?

Tattwa

reputation_scoree

Thanks, I’m having issues trying to flash the bios with asprogrammer it’s bringing up a verification error. Any ideas what could cause it? Thanks

Tattwa

reputation_scoree

Oh so what do you do with the .bin file to get it on the bios chip?

Thanks
Tattwa

Tattwa

reputation_scoree

I managed to flash the bios with the given .bin but no luck. Black screen, ESC lit up and Thinkpad red dot but not fans or anything.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic