Unlock Bios Password Unlock bios password for Lenovo thinkpad e14

zippthumpp

Bronze

reputation_scoree

hi, i was hoping that you could help me out with bypassing the bios supervisor password on my Lenovo thinkpad e14. here arre some of the specs i could find that i think are relevant to your assistance.

system manufacturer: Lenovo
system model: 20ra0050us
system type: x64based pc
processor: 1 processor installed intel64 family 6 model 142 stepping 12 genuine intel ~2300Mhz
bios version: lenovo r16et26w (1.12) 2020-06-08
os name: microsoft windows 10 pro
os version: 10.0.19045 n/a build 19045
os manufacturer: microsoft corporation
os configuration: standalone workstation
os build type: multiprocessor free
hyper-v requirements:
vm monitoring mode extensions: yes
virtualization enabled in firmware: no
second level address translation: yes
Data execution prevention available: yes
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Device ID: FB77F8E6-C28A-4F91-8737-C014B54EFE1D
Product ID: 00330-53235-49996-AAOEM

i dont know if there is anything else you need to know about my device but if so just let me know and ill get that to you as soon as possible. im an intermediate at this technical stuff so if you could assist with thorough instructions on how to bypass this bios supervisor password id greatly apppreciate that as well. thank you for your time and experienced skills in helping me with my problem. your people do amazing feats and we are and awe and very thankful for your gift.
patiently awaiting your instructions,

techy in the making, Bobhe

reputation_scoree

hi, i was hoping that you could help me out with bypassing the bios supervisor password on my Lenovo thinkpad e14. here arre some of the specs i could find that i think are relevant to your assistance.

system manufacturer: Lenovo
system model: 20ra0050us
system type: x64based pc
processor: 1 processor installed intel64 family 6 model 142 stepping 12 genuine intel ~2300Mhz
bios version: lenovo r16et26w (1.12) 2020-06-08
os name: microsoft windows 10 pro
os version: 10.0.19045 n/a build 19045
os manufacturer: microsoft corporation
os configuration: standalone workstation
os build type: multiprocessor free
hyper-v requirements:
vm monitoring mode extensions: yes
virtualization enabled in firmware: no
second level address translation: yes
Data execution prevention available: yes
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Device ID: FB77F8E6-C28A-4F91-8737-C014B54EFE1D
Product ID: 00330-53235-49996-AAOEM

i dont know if there is anything else you need to know about my device but if so just let me know and ill get that to you as soon as possible. im an intermediate at this technical stuff so if you could assist with thorough instructions on how to bypass this bios supervisor password id greatly apppreciate that as well. thank you for your time and experienced skills in helping me with my problem. your people do amazing feats and we are and awe and very thankful for your gift.
patiently awaiting your instructions,

techy in the making, Bobhe
you will need svod or verty to unlock this bios password

zippthumpp

Bronze

reputation_scoree

you will need svod or verty to unlock this bios password
Thank you Salimeh Bobolink and Alfred Posadas for your assistance a thousand blessings be unto you both. I just obtained a ch341 programmer and I've been exploring the possibilities that I have at my disposal with it. But, please tell me that , I will be able to unlock this with the ch341 programmer. I have found a variety of available software at my fingertips. I want to believe that this device has the awesome capabilities to overcome the impenetrable Lenovo bios supervisor password lock and I can finally enable virtualizations and possible upgrades and OSes.

Sorry this has been my bane all summer. I've been constantly attempting new and different ways to try to thwart or bypass this unbreakable code. Learning new things the whole way though. If the ch341 won't cut it. Could you kindly push me in the right direction? It is getting rather frustrating and I am putting far too much time and money and energy into this laptop when I could have easily come across another, but , I'm very stubborn and like to think that I can overcome obstacles and accomplish what I attempt, even if I haven't the slightest clue what it is or how to go about it.

There's a value in seeing something the whole way through and not giving up or moving on to something else. When something makes you attempt at finding a different approach multiple times. And multiple times you failed or were wrong but you still tried again. That is the self pride. Self esteem. Self worth. The traits that build strong character and wisdom. When youre not doing for someone else's approval and nod but for yourself. That's a great feeling.

Woops, fell into a rant. Lol. I'll stop while I'm ahead. Thank you for assisting me though guys. I really appreciate it. You guys do amazing work. Modern day wizards you are!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic