Finty.co the Best Repair Shop Management Software 💪30-Day Free Trial ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tutorial Videos How To Read Laptop Schematics PWM Circuit Semiconductor

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member

As you know most important components used in motherboards are microchips and ICs.
And as electronic components (Diodes, Transistors, ICs, Chips,… ) are made of semiconductors, I’ll explain and analyze semiconductor elements using periodic table, and two main semiconductors, Silicon and Germanium. And also talk about the semiconductor usages in daily life, industry and electronics.
I’ll also analyze Diode, Diode usage, its different types, their symbols on schematics, how to test Diodes and also talk about Diode failure.

Have fun learning schematics with Dr-Bios.com :) And as always don’t forget to comment ;)

Video Size: 130 MB
Video Time: 31:56 min
FREE DOWNLOAD

Last edited by a moderator:

Dulur

As you know most important components used in motherboards are microchips and ICs.
And as electronic components (Diodes, Transistors, ICs, Chips,… ) are made of semiconductors, I’ll explain and analyze semiconductor elements using periodic table, and two main semiconductors, Silicon and Germanium. And also talk about the semiconductor usages in daily life, industry and electronics.
I’ll also analyze Diode, Diode usage, its different types, their symbols on schematics, how to test Diodes and also talk about Diode failure.

Have fun learning schematics with Dr-Bios.com :) And as always don’t forget to comment ;)

Thank you for the video, the more knowledge I got from dr-bios.com

J

jegan

Unregistered

FREE DOWNLOAD
thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic