File Request Hp 14 -am052nr bios needed

reputation_scoree

MotherBoard Model
DINERINAL-6050A2823301-MB-A01
Laptop Model
HP 14- am052nr
Hello, kindly assist if you can with this bios file. I tried several attempts at getting it but my knowledge has failed me. Please see info belowof notebook specifics and image of bios chip, thank you. IMG_20201206_165347.jpg IMG_20201206_165347.jpg IMG_20201202_041613.jpg

reputation_scoree

How do i know which on to flash? Whenever I flash these I get verification errors on address 10H etc. Am I doing something wrong here?

reputation_scoree

Im using EZP2019+, thanks I have gone through all. Maybe its my methodology, I will review. Thank you so much again.

reputation_scoree

happy new year to you, unfortunately, I have still not gotten to resolve this issue as whenever I attempt a flash it keeps saying that the data is too much for the chip. I have checked online and downloaded and hex editor but really dont know what to look for to edit and how to do it.

reputation_scoree

Well, a pleasant morning to you all! And what a wonderful day it is in Jamaica too, a great start for the new year....happy to see the end of 2020. I havent slept as yet and after flashing the above bios, verified and installed the chip, there is no power light, I have 19v, 5 v and 3.3v power rails evident. Power button says 3.3v steady even when depressed (not as depressed as I am it seems). May I solicit for additional assistance?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Users who has read this topic