Finty.co the Best Repair Shop Management Software 💪30-Day Free Trial ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Unlock Bios Password Lenovo ThinkPad L570 20JQ-000PGE BIOS Password Reset

julezrules

reputation_scoree

Good evening,
I've got a L570 ThinkPad with a locked bios. I read the EEPROM and uploaded it here: https://file.io/8sw11uwAouhP
Please could someone unlock this bios for me (if that's even possible), or provide me a working bin file?
I've already tried a few but they still had a password in them and I can confirm they were flashed correctly.

Please help me out!

Kind regards,
Julez

Salimeh Bolboli

Staff member
Admin

"Instructions for use"

Remove all battery and CMOS battery

press F1 to enter setup: password 1234
wait 20sec or more.
Enter any ID to hardware Id.
Press 2x space bar when asked.
Turn off the computer.
and restore your original bios .

Enjoy.

If 2x 5beep, it's normal.
I didn't do checksum but it must light up anyway.
Wait minimum 30sec before screen logo light on. Must turn on/off several times by itself.

julezrules

reputation_scoree

"Instructions for use"

Remove all battery and CMOS battery

press F1 to enter setup: password 1234
wait 20sec or more.
Enter any ID to hardware Id.
Press 2x space bar when asked.
Turn off the computer.
and restore your original bios .

Enjoy.

If 2x 5beep, it's normal.
I didn't do checksum but it must light up anyway.
Wait minimum 30sec before screen logo light on. Must turn on/off several times by itself.

Is this the same version as the one in another thread on this forum? Because i've seen this when i searched for "L570 bios" and I flashed it, but it doesn't work at all. It gets stuck at the Lenovo Logo. pressing the Enter key has no effect.

julezrules

reputation_scoree

Is this the same version as the one in another thread on this forum? Because i've seen this when i searched for "L570 bios" and I flashed it, but it doesn't work at all. It gets stuck at the Lenovo Logo. pressing the Enter key has no effect

Please try this one.
I just tried it.
I went through the steps with pressing the spacebar twice. then when it asked me to turn it off, i turned it off. Now when I press F1 to get into bios setup, it gets stuck at "Entering setup..." nothing happens.

julezrules

reputation_scoree

what do you mean by wrong version ?!
I tried all of the bios files provided here. They are all for different versions of this thinkpad. either for the T570, or the L570 20JR, the only 20JQ version Ive found is a "request" and still has a password in it. (not 1234). the 20JR versions all flash successfully, I get asked to press the spacebar twice, then to turn it off, but then it's always stuck at the Lenovo Logo, OR stuck at "entering bios..." for hours. nothing happens.

igiteam

reputation_scoree

i don't have an mec.. also the password was successfully removed as I said, but the bios is just the wrong version. I was hoping for some serious help here as i paid for it...
TRY IT

Attachments

• L570-i5_PATCHED.rar
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • LLenovo ThinkPad L570 Compal LA-C422P BIOS (type 20JQ, 20JR) (20J8, 20J9) (ThinkPad).rar
    4.3 MB · Views: 1
  • Lenovo_Thinkpad_L570=4=DABLGDMB8D0.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic