File Request ms-16p7 MSI GL63 8SE

octavio

reputation_scoree

Laptop Model
MSI GL63 8SE
Hi, i want to know if the bios file include the DMI information because i need for example the information of realtek because my laptop no detect drivers correctly. I need a bios backup

octavio

reputation_scoree

It no work because this doesn't have DMI information, I need a backup. Can you help me with this?

At the moment, my laptop work unstable using this bios, my GPU no works correctly in games. The max percent of GPU use is 1% approximatly when it should be 50% or more. My laptop doesn't show audio adapter information. Windows Update want to install drivers of a Xenon, my laptop is lose without this information and it doesn't know how work correctly

octavio

reputation_scoree

The bios seems to work but i turn on the laptop and it open bios automatically, i can't run system operative.

I tried to update the bios using the bios official of my laptop but now it is frezed sometimes the bios.

What do you recommend to do?

octavio

reputation_scoree

the bios is working OK
please check all things carefully
The BIOS work spectacular (it solve the freezes randoms while run Operating System or when I am in the bios). Now, I have another problem, the GPU no work, for example, when I run a video game, the game run very slow or not work (before of all this, it worked good), I saw the task manager and the use of GPU is 0∼1 percent... Conclution: the GPU isn't work correctly, I think that the problem could be solve if I flash bios of GPU.

What do you think?

Vahab Hemmati

Support Team
Staff member
Admin

The BIOS work spectacular (it solve the freezes randoms while run Operating System or when I am in the bios). Now, I have another problem, the GPU no work, for example, when I run a video game, the game run very slow or not work (before of all this, it worked good), I saw the task manager and the use of GPU is 0∼1 percent... Conclution: the GPU isn't work correctly, I think that the problem could be solve if I flash bios of GPU.

What do you think?

Attachments

• ms-16p7 new.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 1
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic