File Request ms-16p7 MSI GL63 8SE

octavio

reputation_scoree

Attachments

• backup.rar
    8.7 MB · Views: 0

octavio

reputation_scoree

I saw the GPU Clock is slow, it is 300MHz but it should be 900MHz. I think the voltage is desconfigured

octavio

reputation_scoree

Do you need another Bios?
I thin not. The problem was resolved changing termal paste.

the last problem is the audio adapter. it isn't work, could it be the cable? i tried to disconnect and connect it a lot of times but it doesn't work

Attachments

• 20230124_120231.jpg
    20230124_120231.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1

octavio

reputation_scoree

I have no idea! It would be good if you ask from technical support section
the laptop seem it doesn't detect "giant speaker". I think that apear equal to problem of detection ssd m2 solved with the second bios backup (by Vahab Hemmati). Could it be the bios has disable the adapter connector for internal audio? i try to find bus relationshiped to "giant speaker" but i didn't have successful (using bios advanced). It is strange the problem of ssd m.2 because the same laptops (my laptop MSI GL63 8SE busy this bus and MSI GE63 RAIDER RGB 8SF both) use that bus. The same problem could be with audio connector

octavio

reputation_scoree

I have researched about this problem.

Problem initial: The audio no work in my laptop

Update of the problem: The audio no work in Windows but it work in Linux

Conclutions: There is a problem with official drivers or the problem is relationated with the legacy bios that you shared with me. I think that the bios is giving priority to headphones instead of speakers. I have installed many times the drivers and one time worked! (the drivers would seem to be bugged but they worked until i reinstall the drivers out of curiosity). On Linux, I can switch between the headphones and speakers, thus i can do to work they.

If you know of mod bios could to check the priority of speakers or share me a backup of audio drivers (maybe work)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic