Finty.co the Best Repair Shop Management Software 💪30-Day Free Trial ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The Importance Of The Table Of Voltage Rails In Laptop Repairing

Oktay Nikpey

Staff member

What to do when a laptop turns ON but there is no display?

The table of voltage rails is available on the second or third page of most schematic files. This table is very valuable for repairmen because it shows the presence of different voltages on the motherboard in order of priority. Table of voltage rails can be very helpful for repairing.

Although we had already presented lots of interesting videos on the importance of voltage rails table, in this video, I repair Lenovo G50-70 laptop which turns ON but does not display image on the screen. I used the table of voltage rails during troubleshooting and repairing this laptop, and using the voltage rails table, I performed volt check on the ICs, found the damaged component and solved the problem.

Video Time: 15 Min
Video Size: 655 MB
This video is dubbed into English!

Attachments

• The Importance Of The Table Of Voltage Rails In Laptop Repairing.part1.rar
    500 MB · Views: 58
  • The Importance Of The Table Of Voltage Rails In Laptop Repairing.part2.rar
    177.6 MB · Views: 186
Last edited by a moderator:

lawrenceptrin

reputation_scoree

Great video, excellent!!!
This is a very important topic for me and it was well explained. However, how should I proceed to check power voltage rails in
cases where there is no official voltage rails table on a schematic?

Hosein Asadolahi

Staff member

Great video, excellent!!!
This is a very important topic for me and it was well explained. However, how should I proceed to check power voltage rails in
cases where there is no official voltage rails table on a schematic?
similar platform have similar voltage rail . ex : Usually , motherboards of compal platform have similar voltage rail .

Dulur

What to do when a laptop turns ON but there is no dispaly?

The table of voltage rails is available on the second or third page of most schematic files. This table is very valuable for repairmen because it shows the presence of different voltages on the motherboard in order of priority. Table of voltage rails can be very helpful during repairing.

Although we had already presented lots of interesting videos on the importance of voltage rails table, in this video, I repair Lenovo G50-70 laptop which turns ON but does not display image on the screen. I used the table of volatge rails during troubleshooting and repairing this laptop, and using the volatge rails table, I perofrmed volt check on the ICs, found the damaged component and solved the problem.

Can't download it yet

Dulur

Why a 1 year upgrade can download so little video, what is the download limit in 1 day?

Dulur

It's been two days that I took the 1 year package, a bit disappointed because it didn't match the information that the maximum download limit was 15 times, but only 4 video downloads after that it couldn't be helped with the information that the maximum limit was already.

Admin

Founder
Staff member
Admin

It's been two days that I took the 1 year package, a bit disappointed because it didn't match the information that the maximum download limit was 15 times, but only 4 video downloads after that it couldn't be helped with the information that the maximum limit was already.
I will check your account and we will solve the problem ASAP.
Do not worry :)

CTS1983

chhoeng
Bronze

reputation_scoree

Yes, team bios so great and very thanks for this video and supporting us every time , every where. BIG THANKS TEAM BIOS ON THE WORLD.

ABEBE

Abebe

reputation_scoree

I am always and happy to be a member of this popular staff , your videos have been helpful and support me greatly

boxshifter

reputation_scoree

What to do when a laptop turns ON but there is no display?

The table of voltage rails is available on the second or third page of most schematic files. This table is very valuable for repairmen because it shows the presence of different voltages on the motherboard in order of priority. Table of voltage rails can be very helpful for repairing.

Although we had already presented lots of interesting videos on the importance of voltage rails table, in this video, I repair Lenovo G50-70 laptop which turns ON but does not display image on the screen. I used the table of voltage rails during troubleshooting and repairing this laptop, and using the voltage rails table, I performed volt check on the ICs, found the damaged component and solved the problem.

i can't open the second file when downloaded, says error in file?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic