Finty.co the Best Repair Shop Management Software 💪30-Day Free Trial ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ahmad Safari

Staff member
Golden

Voltage Rail table is on page 2 or 3 of most schematics. This table is very valuable for laptop repairmen because it shows the presence of different voltages in order of priority on the motherboard and this table is so helpful in the process of repairing motherboards, although we already discussed the importance of voltage rail table in previous videos, in this video we have a Lenovo G50-70 laptop that turns ON with no display which we will troubleshoot and repair using the table, we will also use it for checking voltages, finding the faulty components and repairing the motherboard.
Stay Safe 💚 🌸
This video is dubbed into English!

Attachments

• Voltage_Rail_Table_in_Troubleshooting.part1.rar
    500 MB · Views: 92
  • Voltage_Rail_Table_in_Troubleshooting.part2.rar
    177.6 MB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:

lawrenceptrin

reputation_scoree

Winwar has been the default zip archive software on my computer for the last 10 yrs or so.
Somehow it's not unzipping any of the files I've downloaded thus far. I've been consistently getting
an error. However, if I right-click and select open with and go to 7zip this opens the archive and
allows me to extract the contents. These two videos are not fully extracting, the first one is stuck on 73%
and the second one is on 0%.

please see attachments.......

Attachments

• Winwar error.jpg
    Winwar error.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 10
  • First Video - 7zip error.jpg
    First Video - 7zip error.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Second Video - 7zip Video.jpg
    Second Video - 7zip Video.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 9

lawrenceptrin

reputation_scoree

The reason I didn't download both files is because I have a tiny solid state hard drive (64 GB) and only have about
2 GB space remaining. So I actually deleted the first one when I got the error and attempted the second one.
So I'll have to find some stuff to delete until I get my external hard drive.

thanks again,
regards

Service Department

reputation_scoree

The reason I didn't download both files is because I have a tiny solid state hard drive (64 GB) and only have about
2 GB space remaining. So I actually deleted the first one when I got the error and attempted the second one.
So I'll have to find some stuff to delete until I get my external hard drive.

thanks again,
regards
I know this is dated, but.. All of the .rar files need to be downloaded and stored in the same folder. Then open ONLY the first .rar file in the set with your archive program. It will automatically unpack spanning all of the archives in the set. As you will notice the video archive once unpacked will equal the total size of all of the .rar files combined. You then know the entire video was decompressed from all archives to make one video file, and one .srt subtitles file.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Users who has read this topic

Dumara , Copper Lines Infotech , user61837 , nassarraouf , vicsem73 , lord81 , Cucuk Sugiarto , , jetman26 , eambait , kimsmartbro , azor82 , mrwahab , Support Staff no.1 , ABEBE , screentechs , user46739 , , user51023 , sudarshannarkar , sivib , user61870 , miltisp , user51130 , rchgraham44944 , advocate6 , user50851 , bdany , PNad , user45018 , johnllagas , , luirons , Anwar1982 , ghoggal , CyrusCC , Cyberlero , menum , opista , user41457 , Marouf , Service Department , Mater , Monireh Makhour , Dr-bios-2022 , CTS1983 , BiosEsquemas2023 , Madhawu , iannakano , Dulur , user39082 , Notebook Centro CHILE , quocdien , rangadvice , wiwin , lawrenceptrin , bledarh , dermmy , orlando65 , camaleao , babalsalama , Antoniohio , Salimeh Bolboli , zinmina , modyalex24 , Blaise , mista , user5533 , lqqk2u41 , chandaj , Fela , user45048 , user48094 , Badreddine , Brandon coder , famory , nario88 , user19935 , Nothing , Joan1955 , user55660 , dogu06 , LEONCE , Ramiro Ramos , ose , bbss111 , Ayibaemi , user54326 , nomoremuch , oskursat , boxshifter , Prozon , nopa , ymifdal , ranzo , mercy , saibrij28 , aftabkhan , rejiambalil , ICElaptoprepair , ARGPH2020 , berkahbintang888 , Abisgo Cyr , Kads , agoldie18 , Molee , Osakpolor Omoregie , user61911 , technofixone , NOROBERT , Electronica360 , Willie , Derick , Rohit suthar , destinycenter , Abhishek Mishra , gandalf-747 , Androtech , KEKEC3778 , endurance albert , wordimont , Empire Systems , bilalinfotex , ArasPC , rishi433 , Padam , AndyTech , Mamdouh , mauricio80 , e-computers , compulab , Arefeen , cher , pjtan012 , alexcanario , EkoSetyono , ebubekir soyalp , angin8805 , jarda klasna , salehuddin , basronibas , klauscx650 , Franklin , mariusz35 , cdelynnec , verhaegen , user34369 , archaacus , Spring