Finty.co the Best Repair Shop Management Software 💪30-Day Free Trial ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What Is ME Analyzer Software And Its Usage In Clear ME Region?

Salimeh Bolboli

Staff member
Admin

In Previous articles have been discussed and explained ME REGION and what software needed to clear ME REGION and its methods . (I will try to explain the concept of ME REGION in the next article ^ _ ^)

what is the ME Analyzer software and what is its usage? If you remember, in one of the articles on detecting ME Region versions, I explained that there is a difference between the version of the consumer and corporate systems and the type of chipset, and you have to choose the correct version of ME Region
Now you can easily detect the type of system, chipset model and version using the ME Analyzer software.

I'll explain it with an example. We have an HP 450 G3 BIOS file that needs to be modified ME REGION. We previously used the UEFITOOL software to detect the version as follows:

UEFITOOL0.3.0-ME-REGION-VERSION_Dr-Bios.com.PNG

As you can see, there is a version: 11.0.0.1171 , Now download the file from Dr-Bios.com

ME-REGION-VER-11-SERIES_Dr-Bios.com.png

As you see, there are three types of files for this version. What should we do now ?! Yes that's right ! Let's use ME Analyzer software :)

The photo below shows the software environment:

ME-Analyzer-me-region-Dr-Bios.com.png

Input a filename or "file path" ( I suggest drag and drop the file )

How-to-use-ME-Analyzer-ME-Region_Dr-Bios.com.png

Number 1: 11.0.0.1171 that shows the ME Region version.

No. 2: Consumer LP, which shows the system is a consumer type.

3: shows the revision is c0

Regarding to the second photo that we had three file types from this version, we found that the file to download should be the third file ^ _ ^

Download ME Analyzer software :
password : dr-bios.com

If you have a question or something that was not mentioned, leave me a comment , Thank you
😉
😊

Attachments

• ME Analyzer v1.172.3 r215.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 196
Last edited by a moderator:

Salimeh Bolboli

Staff member
Admin

What are some important for BIOS File? Why it is need it?
Please check this link ;

boxshifter

reputation_scoree

Hello,
You mentioned in previous articles that ME region had been explained how do i find these articles as i'm a beginer and dont know what me region is?

Thanks

boxshifter

reputation_scoree

I have now gone back and read your previous articles and now understand what ME is, you mention .bin files to download for the different versions of ME, where are they located on your site as i cant find them? please sent me link to me bin files

Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Users who has read this topic

Copper Lines Infotech , Dumara , Afritapstech , Prozon , user6702 , tysonngailo , Albrie , Cucuk Sugiarto , LEONCE , Notebook Centro CHILE , , orlando65 , vicsem73 , hiteshgada , , azor82 , Sevimler_Elektronik , segaby , screentechs , mrwahab , Support Staff no.1 , schuster92 , lord81 , advocate6 , Brandon coder , user678 , user61870 , Electronica360 , , russell1981 , rabsonnjala , Badreddine , user51130 , user61858 , Anwar1982 , user61559 , Prtch123 , Ayubkiry5850 , rchgraham44944 , skawa1992 , opista , nassarraouf , jetman26 , Padam , user5201 , Madhawu , PNad , wiwin , cobret77 , Hab , zinmina , Eric EVO , maxint , bledarh , Frubi , user39082 , mista , Blaise , user40229 , rangadvice , skynetwarmax , user27703 , user31443 , Nothing , sware , ranjan8750 , nario88 , user49177 , user44938 , ose , Jithin , user56126 , asim0 , efekadi , fetal , CLIKCOM , squeaks , Joan1955 , JackSanJoe , pergeris , ICElaptoprepair , boxshifter , user10018 , marufpatowary , proff2000 , CTS1983 , Sophonias Ethiopia , adfghjkl , user60189 , xezertv , sarphones , Pahil85 , Errorkart , Fares SBA , Shvan , asiimwer3 , bdany , rejiambalil , Fatalix , onetouchcalicut , computerkingcoburg , aftabkhan , user27655 , Zeedu , Crizz , Willie , davidparis2017x2 , Rohit suthar , user60406 , Empire Systems , Kanini Technology , KEKEC3778 , user60380 , destinycenter , user40254 , Preciousfrank , Round3 , wordimont , user13467 , computer technoloiges , bajram689 , user4942 , nikaskolia , Luishi , endurance albert , miltisp , Arefeen , AndyTech , compulab , user34056 , EkoSetyono , user24229 , 2yquality , yamauchi , ERemontyVarna , oswaldo mendez ramirez , jarda klasna , Osakpolor Omoregie , user26471 , user57507 , verhaegen , Reparos Santa , user51023