Finty.co the Best Repair Shop Management Software 💪30-Day Free Trial ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

How To Diagnose Speakers-Amplifier And Audio IC Of Laptops

Oktay Nikpey

Staff member

There are lots of videos related to audio problems of laptops and we have posted several of them in the website as well, but this time the technical team of D-Bios.com is decided to capture a video and fully analyze audio related issues, from IC problems to amplifier and speaker failure and even power circuits and also explain how to test them separately.
In this vide we teach you how to troubleshoot and repair laptops which have audio problems. And we use signal injector and show you how to make and use it (with diagram) as well.
I should say that amplifier IC is integrated inside audio ICs of new laptops. We are going to show you how to troubleshoot those kinds in another video very soon :)
Tell us about your experiences of repairing audio issues of laptops :)
And stay with us

Video Size: 630 MB
Video Time: 22:00 min
This video is dubbed into English!

Attachments

• How To Diagnose Speakers-Amplifier And Audio IC Of Laptops.rar
    656.4 MB · Views: 33
Last edited by a moderator:

destinycenter

reputation_scoree

Greetings. Please in the video you showed how to test a speaker using and Ohmeter by maintaining one probe on one pin and continuously touching & removing on the other probe . What about using a multimeter? How can one test with it? I tried putting the multimeter on ohms range doing the same way you were doing with the ohmeter but I didn't get anything from the speaker.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic